Pulling together images and techniques from the biggest names in the industry, Rangefinder magazine editor Bill Hurter covers everything you need to know about equipment selection, posing, lighting, digital retouching, and more.
- Tips for selecting the best cameras, lenses, studio lights, light modifiers, and more
- Posing your clients for flattering results - plus techniques for correcting common appearance concerns
- Efficent techniques for capturing and managing digital files
- Strategies for portrait lighting in the studio, on location, outdoors, and by window light
- Step-by-step techniques for managing color, eliminating image flaws, adding creative effects, and more
- Producing fine prints, from color and contrast control to toning and handcoloring